Find out what you can do with your UK Pension as an Australian Resident
Jason O'Connell is Australian based and regulated, UK qualified Pensions expert
Would you like to know more about your options for your UK pension as an Australian resident?
Not sure what to do, or who to trust? Would you like someone in Australia who is regulated and experienced in UK Pensions to help?
I will demystify the complexities around UK pensions in Australia.
- > How UK Pension income is taxed in Australia
- > How to mitigate up to 45% income tax in the UK
- > Which UK pensions are transferable and if a transfer is right for you
- > What you can do to prepare for a transfer if you’re under 55 to maximise your pension while planning for your future and mitigate currency risk
- > What you can do to transfer if you’re over 55 using a QROPS to maximise control
One of the most qualified and trusted expat financial advisers in Australia, specialising in life and retirement planning.
For almost two decades, in all manner of economic climates, Jason’s helped expatriate communities plan and accomplish cross-border retirement, leading teams, departments and companies full of highly skilled UK and Irish pension transfer specialists.
Hundreds of British and Irish families owe their everyday contentment and financial security to his knowledge and service.